Subscribe for newsletter
The Editorial Team is a pull of experts in the journal's field and it is a volunteer job.
Role of Editorial board members:
- Review submitted manuscripts.
- Advise on journal policy and scope.
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Promote the journal to their colleagues and peers.
- Assist the editor(s) in decision-making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can't agree on a decision.
Editorial Team Members:
- Fariya S Afridi M.D.
Clerkship Director, Psychiatry
College of Medicine, Florida State University
- Dr. Hema. M
Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology
Mercy College, India
- DR. A.T.M. Emdadul Haque
Associate Professor of Medical Biochemistry
Head, Medical Education Department
Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Royal College of Medicine, Perak, Malaysia
- Mrs. DR. Safeena Beevi. S.S
Associate Professor JN Medical College,
College of Nursing Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh
- Dr. Sun Xi
Associate Professor, Department of Parasitology,
Zhongshan Medical College, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou,
- Stephen Ayoade Fadare
Assistant Professor, College of SPEAR
Mindanao State University, Philippines
- Dr. Doss Prakash S
Professor, Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Physiotherapy, India
- DR. Harrison Akogwu
Consultant Family Physician, Family Medicine Department FMC
Federal Medical Centre Gusau, Gusau, Nigeria
- DR. Komal Khond Warghane
Department of Prosthodontics
VYWS Dental College and Hospital, India
- Firoz Mansuri
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, India
- DR. Santhosh Kumar Rajamani
Professor of Otorhinolaryngology Surgery
Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research, India