Subscribe for updates
About the Journal
The American Journal of Development Studies (AJDS) is an open access and double-blind peer-reviewed international journal publishing articles that emphasize research, development, and application within or between the fields of Climate change, Environmental degradation and sustainable development. The AJDS reviews papers within the shortest possible time of submission and publishes accepted articles online first immediately upon receiving the final versions.
Aim & Scope
AJDS aims to provide a platform for scientists, development workers, practitioners, and academicians to promote, be more visible internationally, and provide the opportunity to discuss critically and analyze different issues in science and technology. All articles are reviewed quickly, professionally copyedited, and checked for similarity to avoid plagiarism for quality and faster publication.
Frequencies of publication
Three issues in a year while it accepts articles throughout the years and publishes online first immediately after acceptance of the final version.
Area of publication
- Climate change
- Environmental degradation and sustainable development
- Risk, vulnerability, and human security
- Political governance and civil society
- Gender relations and inequality
- Human rights and development
- Urbanization, and development
- Children, youth, and development
- Livelihoods and food security
- Social Protection and Social policy
- The international debt crisis
- Economic development, work, and industrialization