Subscribe for newsletter
The American Journal of Economics and Business Innovation (AJEBI) provides electronic archiving and preservation of access to the journal content if the journal is no longer published. According to The PKP Preservation Network (PN), archiving provides free preservation services for any OJS journal that meets a few basic criteria.
This journal is committed to preserving the scholarly record of its published content for future generations. To this end, we have adopted the following archiving policy:
- Authors must ensure their work is original and contains no plagiarized material.
- All published content will be archived in a secure, long-term repository.
- The repository will be regularly backed up to ensure the preservation of the content.
- The repository will be accessible to the public, allowing for the content to be discovered and used by researchers.
- The repository will be regularly monitored to ensure the content remains intact and accessible.
- The journal will provide a permanent link to the archived content on its website.
- The journal will ensure that the archived content complies with all applicable copyright laws.