Subscribe for newsletter
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article not published or submitted elsewhere.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- There is no conflict of interest.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the main text, not at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
AJASE is a publication platform provides a forum for communication between both applied statisticians and economists of applied methods and techniques across a wide range of disciplines. These areas include economics, business, computing, economics, ecology, education, management, medicine, forecasting, simulation & graphics, operational research and sociology, but papers from other areas are also considered.
- The copyright of all work published in the AJASE remains with the author(s).
- As copyright owners, author(s) have the right to publish the work in all forms of media, whether already known or hereafter modified, with the acknowledgement that the work was first published in the AJASE.
This journal does not collect information from non-registered users. The data collected from registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of blind peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it enables collecting aggregated data on submissions and publications, as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication. This journal’s editorial team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving the journals. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here.
The authors published in the E-Palli journals are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here. Those involved in editing journals seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provision for “data subject rights” that include (a) breach notification; (b) right of access; (c) the right to be forgotten; (d) data portability; and (e) privacy by design. The GDPR also allows for the recognition of “the public interest in the availability of the data,” which has a particular saliency for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of scholarly publishing.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.