About the Journal
The International Journal of Smart Agriculture (IJSA) is an open-access and double-blind peer-reviewed international journal publishing articles that emphasize research, development, and application within or between the fields of smart agriculture. The IJSA reviews papers within the shortest possible time of submission and publishes accepted articles online first immediately upon receiving the final versions.
Aim & Scope
IJSA aims to provide a platform for scientists, development workers, practitioners, and academicians to promote more visibility internationally and provide the opportunity to discuss critically and analyze different issues in science and technology. The journal also aims to be the most important in scientific societies by getting indexes in Scopus, WoS, and high impact factor in the coming years.
Area of publication
The areas of smart agriculture are listed below but not limited to:
- IoT in Agriculture
- Big Data and Data Analytics in crop, livestock and fisheries
- Application of AI and Machine Learning in agriculture
- Smart farming
- 4IR in Agriculture
- ICT Based Agricultural Research
- Digital farming and agriculture
- Sensor-based solution in agriculture
- Smart village development
- ICT-based supply chain for agriculture
- Agricultural production, process
- Smart agribusiness
- Smart agro-processing and storage technology
- Research related to smart initiatives in crop, livestock and fisheries.
Frequencies of publication
Three issues in a year while it accepts articles throughout the years and publishes online first immediately after acceptance of the final version.