Subscribe for newsletter
The Editorial Team is a pull of experts in the journal's field and it is a volunteer job.
Role of Editorial board members:
- Review submitted manuscripts.
- Advise on journal policy and scope.
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Promote the journal to their colleagues and peers.
- Assist the editor(s) in decision-making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can't agree on a decision.
Editorial Team Members:
- Stephen Ayoade Fadare
Assistant Professor, College of SPEAR
Mindanao State University, Philippines
Mr. Sukanta BhattacharjeeProfessor, English
University of Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Ana Mae B. Dusaran
Faculty, Department of Education
Barotac Viejo National High School, Philippines
- Dr. Md. Maher Ali
Islamic University, Bangladesh
- Dr. Bilal Ahmad Bhat
Assistant professor, Department of Education
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University, Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Dr. Md. Nasir Uddin
Institute of Bangladesh Studies(IBS)
University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
- Dr. Priyanka Gupta
Assistant Professor, Commerce & Management
Greater Noida Institute of Technology, India
- Okorn Tabi Okorn
Director Information Strategy and Community Relations
Cross River Institute of Technology and Management Ugep, Nigeria
- Dr. Manjinder Kaur Wratch
Associate Professor, Department of English
Desh Bhagat University, India
- Dr. Sonny Soriano
Director, External Affairs and International Linkages
Urdaneta City University, San Vicente
Urdaneta City Pangasinan, Philippines
- Monia Chouari
University of Sousse, Tunisia