Subscribe for updates
Call For Paper
The American Journal of Tourism and Hospitality (AJTH) is an open-access and double-blind peer-reviewed international journal publication platform to develop academic and research collaboration in the fields of tourism and hospitality. AJTH reviews papers within the shortest possible time of submission and publishes accepted articles on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions.
- Original research articles
- Short Communications
- Scientific Reports
- Short reports
Frequency of publication
The final version of the article will be published immediately online, but there is one issue per year that can be published as printed versions and online.
Area of publications
- Consumer behavior and marketing
- Human resource management
- Demand and technological forecasting
- Smart, virtual, and digital innovations
- Branding and brand management
- Design, planning, and development
- Managing environmental, economic, and social impacts
- Market segmentation, targeting, positioning
- Social responsibility, sustainability, and ethics
- Participatory, e-commerce, and sharing business models
- Operations management
- Training and staff development
- Strategic management and marketing
- Organizational behavior, values, and culture
- Networking, partnerships, and collaboration
- Gender and identity
- Change management
- Product and service innovation
- Service, delivery, quality, and recovery
- Social media marketing and management
- Risk, safety, security, and crisis management
- Customer motivations, satisfaction, and intentions
Authors can submit their articles by clicking:
American Journal of Tourism and Hospitality (AJTH)
Phone: +1 302-407-0506
Authors are welcome to submit papers online.
Original Research Articles
The Editors of the Journal encourage the publication of scholarly original research articles in the Journal.
Make a new submission to the Research Article section.
The Editors of the Journal encourage the publication of scholarly review articles in the Journal.
Make a new submission to the Review Article section.
Short communications are short articles (mini original articles) that present original and important preliminary findings that do not warrant publication as full-length articles but are still worthy of publication. The main text should be subdivided into background, methods, results, and discussion, but should be written as concisely as possible.
Make a new submission to the Short Communication section.
Make a new submission to the Scientific Reports section.