Subscribe for updates
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article not published or submitted elsewhere.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- There is no conflict of interest.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the main text, not at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Provide two reviewers name from the same research area of submitting article.
Organization (University/researcher organization/etc.):
URL (If any):
The AJFST endeavors to provide a global platform for the dynamic exchange of ideas and findings from research of various disciplines, enhancing product quality, processed food products, and improving productivity and efficiency.
- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published by E-Palli Publications is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant E-Palli Publications a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
This journal does not collect information from non-registered users. The data collected from registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of blind peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it enables collecting aggregated data on submissions and publications, as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication. This journals editorial team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving the journals. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here.
The authors published in the E-Palli journals are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here. Those involved in editing journals seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy, including the European Unions General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR ) provision for data subject rights that include (a) breach notification; (b) right of access; (c) the right to be forgotten; (d) data portability; and (e) privacy by design. The GDPR also allows for the recognition of the public interest in the availability of the data, which has a particular saliency for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of scholarly publishing.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.