Subscribe for update
The Editorial Board aims to shape the scientific journal environment, such as ethical publishing practices, inform those involved in the editorial process, and foster informed decision-making by editors, so the integrity of our publications is upheld. If we are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct the publisher or editor shall have the right to deal with the allegations appropriately. As a journal, we are responsible for ensuring that all published works adhere to the highest standards of ethical conduct. To that end, we have established the following ethical guidelines for authors, editors, and reviewers:
- Authors must ensure their work is original and contains no plagiarized material.
- Authors must accurately represent their research findings without fabricating or falsifying data.
- Authors must properly cite any sources used in their work.
- Editors must ensure that all submitted works are evaluated fairly and objectively.
- Editors must not use their position to influence the outcome of a submission.
- Reviewers must provide unbiased and constructive feedback on submitted works.
- Reviewers must not use their position to gain access to confidential information.
- All parties must maintain the confidentiality of the review process.
- All parties must adhere to the principles of academic integrity.
- All parties must act in accordance with the journal's policies and procedures.
By adhering to these ethical guidelines, we can ensure that all published works meet the highest standards of quality and integrity.
Human and Animal-Related Studies
There is a need to ensure that the rights and welfare of both humans and animals are respected and protected.
When it comes to human studies, ethical considerations are paramount. Researchers must ensure that participants are fully informed about the research and its potential risks and benefits and are allowed to give their informed consent. In addition, researchers must ensure that the study is conducted in a safe and ethical manner and that the data collected is kept confidential and secure.
When it comes to animal studies, ethical considerations are also important. Researchers must ensure that the animals are treated humanely and that their welfare is respected. This includes providing them with adequate food, water, and shelter, as well as ensuring that they are not subjected to unnecessary pain or suffering. In addition, researchers must ensure that the animals are not used for unnecessary or cruel experiments.
Overall, the ethics of human and animal-related studies is an important issue that must be taken seriously. Researchers must ensure that the rights and welfare of both humans and animals are respected and protected and that the studies are conducted in a safe and ethical manner.