Subscribe for update
Template (Word) for JIRP is available here, should you wish to use one.
Make a new submission to the Research Articles section.
The journal emphasized research, development and application within the fields of agricultural engineering, science and technology. The journal publishes articles include those containing substantial supported theories, innovative works, substantial experimental results and/or containing useful and constructive discussions standardized to regional or international acceptance.
The Editors of Journal encourage the publication of scholarly review articles in the Journal.
Make a new submission to the Review Article section.
If your article is based on a conference paper, you must observe the following:
Conference papers are not accepted.
Authors can submit an article based on a conference paper, so long as it has been substantially revised, expanded and rewritten so that it is significantly different from the conference paper or presentation on which it is based. The article must be sufficiently different to make it a new, original work. As a guideline, the rewritten article can have a similarity index with the original conference paper of no more than 50%.
These articles will be treated like any other article submitted to JIRP and will go through the plagiarism checker and also undergo a double-blind peer-review process, all using Journal's online submission system.
The author should supply the original conference paper with the expanded article for the purpose of comparison. Please include the statement 'This article is a revised and expanded version of a paper entitled [title] presented at [name, location and date of conference]' in the online system when you submit your paper, using the "Notes for the Editor" field.
Suppose the original conference paper on which the extended paper is based has been published elsewhere, or the copyright has been assigned to the conference organisers or another party. In that case, authors should ensure that they have cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owners. Articles will not be accepted nor reviewed for publication unless written permission and author copyright forms have been provided.
Short communications are short articles (mini original articles) that present original and important preliminary findings that do not warrant publication as a full-length article but are still worthy of publication. The main text should be sub-divided into background, methods, results, and discussion, but should be written as concisely as possible.
Make a new submission to the Short Communication section.
Make a new submission to the Scientific Reports section.
- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published by E-Palli Publications is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant E-Palli Publications a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
Publication Ethics for Journal Authors
- Authors should declare that all work in their submitted piece is original, and cite content from other sources appropriately to avoid plagiarism.
- Authors must ensure their contribution does not contain any libelous matter or infringe any copyright or other intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party.