Subscribe for newsletter
The Editorial Team is a pull of experts in the journal's field and it is a volunteer job.
Role of Editorial board members:
- Review submitted manuscripts.
- Advise on journal policy and scope.
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Promote the journal to their colleagues and peers.
- Assist the editor(s) in decision-making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can't agree on a decision.
Editorial Team Members:
- Dr. Radmila Jovanović
Department of Geography, Faculty of Tourism
University of Malaga, Malaga, Spain
- Long Ngo
Department of Science and Technology
Ho Chi Minh City National University, Ben Tre Province, Vietnam
- Professor Charles L. A. Asadu
Department of Soil Science
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Professor Carolina Castrillon Ojeda
University of Cauca, Colombia
- Dr. Amavel Pinto Grande
Department of Interplanetary Entrepreneurship
Centro Universitário Uninter, Brazil