Subscribe for newsletter
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article not published or submitted elsewhere.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- There is no conflict of interest.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the main text, not at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The AJEE provides a common platform where all aspects of environmental economics and management, resource economics, and environmental policies are discussed and presented. The AJEE also endeavors to provide a global platform for the dynamic exchange of ideas and findings from research of various disciplines, inducing environmental economics comprising economic, social, management, and policies.
- Copyright on any open access article in a journal published by E-Palli Publications is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant E-Palli Publications a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.