Subscribe for updates
The Editorial Team is a pull of experts in the journal's field and it is a volunteer job.
Role of Editorial board members:
- Review submitted manuscripts.
- Advice on journal policy and scope.
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Promote the journal to their colleagues and peers.
- Assist the editor(s) in decision-making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can't agree on a decision.
Editorial Team Members:
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Sonkar
Assistant Professor, Department of History Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India