Subscribe for updates
The Editorial Team is a pull of experts in the journal's field and it is a volunteer job.
Role of Editorial board members:
- Review submitted manuscripts.
- Advise on journal policy and scope.
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Promote the journal to their colleagues and peers.
- Assist the editor(s) in decision-making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can't agree on a decision.
Editorial Team Members:
- Dr. Sejuti Mondal
Department of Agricultural Sciences, Texas State University, USA
- Dr. Sampson Hopkinson
Associate Professor/Academic Advisor Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences College of Agriculture, Life and Natural Sciences Alabama A&M University, USA
- Dr. Mahesh Kumar Sharma
Professor, Department of Horticulture SKN Agriculture University
Jobner Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Dr. Shankara M. H
Agricultural Extension University of Agricultural Sciences Bangalore, India
- Dr. Ashutosh Singh
Assistant Professor, Biotechnology and Crop Improvement
Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Jhansi, India
- Dr. Liakat Ali
Associate professor, Department Of Genetics & Plant Breeding
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University
- Abdel-Haleem El-Shaieny
Associate Professor, Horticulture South Valley University, Egypt
- Dr. Krishan Pal
Associate Professor, School of Agricultural Sciences and Engineering
IFTM University Moradabad UP, India
- Charles L.A. Asadu
Professor, Department of Soil Science University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Baba Sani Wudil
Department of Crop Protection Bayero University Kano, Nigeria