Subscribe for updates
The Editorial Team is a pull of experts in the journal's field and it is a volunteer job.
Role of Editorial board members:
- Review submitted manuscripts.
- Advise on journal policy and scope.
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Promote the journal to their colleagues and peers.
- Assist the editor(s) in decision-making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can't agree on a decision.
Editorial Team Members:
- Dr. Lauren VanTalia
Graduate Programs Faculty, Southern States University
San Diego, USA
- Dr. A. K. M. Ahasanul Haque
Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences (KENMS)
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Dr. Abdullah Sarwar
Senior Lecturer, Department of Business Studies
- Dr. Nikolas Fajar Wuryaningrat
Associate Professor, Universitas Negeri Manado, Indonesia
- Elphone Mbukwa
Open university of Tanzania, Tanzania
- Monia Chouari
University of Sousse, Tunisia